What is Gift Up's fee?
We have 2 plan types
- Pay-as-you-go plan (our default) - with a fee per gift card sold
- A paid annually plan - with no fees per gift card sold.
Our Pay-as-you-go plan
- No monthly fee
- No setup fee
- 3.49% fee per gift card sold
When you sign up we'll put you on our pay-as-you-go plan. There's no setup or monthly fees and you can use Gift Up! in it's entirety without a contract or tie-in. You can also pass some or all of our fee onto your customers if you wish to so that Gift Up! is completely free to use for you.
Gift cards sold via the checkout
We collect a 3.49% fee for every gift card you sell online (subject to a $0.50 minimum fee).
Gift cards created in the dashboard / via our API
Our Paid Annually plans
- 1 annual fee
- No setup fee
- 0% fee per gift card sold
Our plans include 2 allowances.
- A revenue allowance. This is deducted from when you sell a gift card through our checkout.
- A complimentary gift card allowance. This is deducted from when you create a gift card without taking payment (i.e. via the dashboard, our API or Zapier)
If you go over the allowances
On our paid plans, there is no fee as long as you are within your plan limits for the year. If you go over your allowance we charge you:
- Small plan: 3% on gift card sales over $15K per annum
- Medium plan: 2.5% on gift card sales over $40K per annum
- Large plan: 2% on gift card sales over $100K per annum
If you go over the complimentary gift card allowance, we charge you $0.25 per gift card.
If you do not use all your revenue allowance in the year
If you buy a plan and do not use all of your revenue allowance in the year, we'll roll it over into the next year so long as you subscribe to a plan still.
If you have multiple Gift Up! accounts
If you have multiple Gift Up! accounts, even if those accounts are in different currencies, you can share you plan with those other accounts. To do this, make sure that you have full admin access to all the accounts you'd like to share you plan with (so we know you have authorization to share the plan!), then let us know, and we'll share your plan with those Gift Up! accounts.