Zapier lets you connect Gift Up! to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the "Trigger", where your information comes from and which causes one or more "Actions" in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Some examples of what you can do easily in Zapier:
- Send an email to your staff when you sell a gift card
- Create a gift card and email it to the recipient when you get sent a specific email
- Send a text message to yourself when a gift card gets redeemed
- Subscribe purchasers to a mailing list somewhere
- Trigger a marketing workflow when you sell a gift card
And so much more... Zapier connects to 750+ internet applications and is free to get started.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Gift Up! to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "APP"
- Use your credentials to connect your APP account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Gift Up! and Zapier.
Setting up your first Zap
Zapier have some great help docs on how to get started: https://zapier.com/learn/getting-started-guide/build-zap-workflow/