We have a fully features promotions engine built into Gift Up! that enables you to:
- Setup a code triggered promotion (aka a promo code)
- Setup a promotion to work for everyone automatically
- Give away a fixed or percentage discount on a gift card, or the entire order (e.g. $10 off, 20% off etc...)
- Give away more credit per gift card sold (e.g. $100 +$20 credit added free)
- Schedule a promotion to run between certain dates
What about "Buy 1 get 1 free" style promotions?
We do not offer this exactly in our checkout, but you can give away a discount of say 50$ when your customers buy 2 of the same gift cards, giving the same effect.
Alternatively you could use our Zapier integration (Zapier is our free external custom workflow partner). To do this you'd setup a workflow in Zapier like this:
- Trigger: "Gift Up! Gift Card Created"
- Filter (optional): Filter out any not relevant gift cards where you do not want to issue free gift cards (e.g. maybe your BOGOF promo only runs for certain items bought?)
- Action: "Gift Up! Create Gift Card Order"