If you advertise your website or gift cards via Facebook, you will want to have us track gift card sales as possible conversions in your Facebook Ad campaigns.
To do this, you just need to give us your Facebook Pixel ID.
1) Go to your Ad Manager or Power Editor
2) Click on Tools – Pixels
3) You will find the basic analytics of your pixel. The ID is at the right top.
4) If you don’t have a pixel yet, you’ll see the following window:
Once you've grabbed your Facebook Pixel ID you just save it in the Gift Up! Integrations page:
Once you've saved that card, we'll fire a 'Purchase' conversion event to Facebook for every gift card you sell, some of these sales will have come initially from a click through from one of your Facebook ads and will record the conversion against that ad.
We pass in the following values:
- Event: 'Purchase'
- Price paid per gift card & the code
- Conversion 'Value' = Total paid
- Conversion 'Content Type' = 'product'
- Conversion 'Content Category' = 'giftup'