Best practice for installing our checkout in your website
In general, we see a variety of practices when it comes to installing our checkout on a website. So we've compiled a basic list of things to consider when installing our checkout...
- Install the checkout on it's own page (i.e. https://yourwebsite.com/buy-a-gift-card/)
- Make that page accessible from your main website navigation
- Alter the checkout to match your website font & color
- Upload some custom artwork
- Try and consider your customer's experience of discovering and buying a gift card; it should be obvious and simple in terms of placement and size.
Some live examples of our checkout
We have many live example of how this looks, but here are a few examples:
- Bristol Massage Therapy - Massage therapy practice
- Exewake - Watersports experiences
- Casita Miro Restaurant - Restaurant in Auckland, New Zealand
Notice how the pages are designed by the owner to look how they like, and our checkout has slotted in seamlessly...